The Comprehensive Reform and Development Agenda is the flagship of President Duterte’s brisk move into bringing to ARMM and the conflict-affected areas of Regions IX, X, XII in Mindanao the programs and services of the national government. It launched at the seat of the ARMM Regional Government in Cotabato City last October 29, 2016. Prior to this, Director General Guiling “Gene” A. Mamondiong of TESDA convened an inter-agency group to discuss and prioritize agency program commitments and to outline what will be implemented from 2016 to 2022 to uplift the socio-economic conditions of the people in the said regions.
The CRDA is divided into three phases: Basic Needs, Infrastructure Development and Economic Development. Each phases is further divided into key result areas (KRAs) for efficient implementation and monitoring.
*KRA = Key Result Area
- Comprehensive Reform and Development Agenda to be launched in ARMM
- President Duterte vows full support to ARMM, other conflict-affected areas in Mindanao
- Php59B earmarked for Comprehensive Reform and Dev’t Agenda
- Comprehensive Reform and Dev’t Agenda to be launched in Mindanao
- CRDA susi sa katahimikan sa Mindanao
- CRDA key to peace in Mindanao
- TESDA, MSU, ARMM BACK COMPREHENSIVE REFORM AND DEVELOPMENT AGENDA
- Read more …